CASA Kindergarten

CASA Kindergarten

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Time of Thanksgiving






"You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 118:28-29

As we approach Thanksgiving this week, I want to take this opportunity to let you all know how thankful I am for you and for your children. I love teaching your sweet babies every day. Their smiling faces, happy attitudes, and funny things they say, make my job one of such joy! I pray that over the Thanksgiving holiday this week, we will all have a chance to reflect on the many blessings that God has given to us including our families, our children, our church and school, and our Savior who loves us so much.
Last week was a full one to say the least! Thank you all so much for coming in for conferences. I enjoyed seeing you all and having an opportunity to talk with you about your child's growth. I'm so proud of the hard work they have all been doing and continue to do!
We had a wonderful time on our field trip to the Lovelady Center last Wednesday. Our boys and girls made a turkey craft with the boys and girls who are living and in the school at Lovelady. It was a great time interacting and sharing with one another. I've attached a few pictures for you to enjoy as well. We will go back to Lovelady in the spring to visit the children again.
We talked all about Thanksgiving last week and will continue tomorrow and Tuesday. We learned about the first Thanksgiving and have read many stories about Thanksgiving. We also wrote about things that God has blessed us with in which we are thankful.
I hope that everyone has a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday! I will see you all back at CASA on Monday, November 29!










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you are doing for our children. I love the updates and pictures. Gobble Gobble!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete