CASA Kindergarten

CASA Kindergarten

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome!

I'm looking forward to a great year with a new group of super kids this year! I had so much fun meeting everyone today at meet the teacher. I always love seeing the excitement on each child's face as they take in our classroom and a new group of kids, with whom they will soon be great friends! I know that we are going to have a fantastic year! We have lots to look forward to and much learning to be done.
Next week we will spend time getting to know one another as well as familiarizing ourselves with the routines of our classroom and our days at CASA.
I would like to stress the importance of doing your best to have your child to CASA on time each day. Carpool starts at 9:30 and ends around 9:50. This is a Kindergarten class, which involves a good bit of academic time. I hate for your child to miss anything important! If you are late, you must walk your child in and sign them in at the CASA office. From there, an office staff member will either walk them down to the room, or notify me that they are walking down.
I also wanted to mention, that our class does go until 2:00. If you have another child (or children) in the program, they will be taken to aftercare at no extra charge to you. However, you must come in and pick them up in the aftercare room before 2:00. I will bring the class out at 2:00 for carpool. You will line up as normal and I will load them.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please let me know! My email address is jcameron6877@gmail.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment